Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, I wish I had talked to Chrys before today so we could have incorporated some of those Easter traditions into our holiday celebration this year. Next year for sure. It was a beautiful, cool spring day today. We got up and dressed the children in their new Easter clothes and went to church. Here they are...we had to get pictures before any stains set in. Aren't they adorable!!!




Then, the family came over and the festivities began. We dyed Easter eggs.We had an Easter egg hunt.
Prizes for kids and adults. Woo hoo!! Poor Nanny took a nasty tumble during the hunt. She must have known what the prizes were and was anxious to win the prize. Sorry Nanny! Connie, Landon, Logan and Lauren won the prizes.
And of course we ate lots of food. I'm stuffed. Mmmmm. It was good. Anybody want leftovers??? We hope you all had a Happy Easter, too!

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Those babies are GORGEOUS!!! I love your pictures. OK, I have so many pictures and posts to post from this holiday and I am so behind. I need time, lots and lots of TIME!

C. Leah said...

Hey Maureen-It's Carmen!
I hope you don't mind but I sneak a peek at your blog every once and awhile. ():)
Anyway, I just wanted to say your kids are adorable!! And it looks like you guys had a nice Easter! I am all about traditions too. :) TTYL