Monday, February 25, 2008

The Many Faces of Missy Lauren

Lauren got some money sent to her for her birthday so I took her to The Disney Store to buy whatever she wanted with "her" money. I love to shop with Lauren because she will walk into a store, pick out what she wants, and then she's done. Let's pay for it and go. I am not like that, so I tell her, "Okay, that's nice. Are you sure that's what you want? Let's look around some more and see what else there is." So then I make her look around and see everything else there is in the store, but inevitable we end up back at the thing she spotted first. It is a beautiful dress and she couldn't wait to get home and put it on. Thanks grandma and aunt pat for the birthday money and to everyone else for her great presents!



1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

what a diva! I love that kind of shopper too, I unfortunately shop like you. I would hate to think that I might have missed out on something better.