Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm a blog thief

Don't be surprised if you see something from your blog on mine. If I like it, I steal it. I love this quote from President Hinkley. I stole it from Sarah's blog and I've seen it on Nanny's fridge. Now it is in my kitchen and on my blog. Sometimes I need to remember that it really isn't as bad as I sometimes think it is. I've got it pretty good and I am truly blessed. Thank you President Hinkley for such wisdom.

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." -Gordon B. Hinckley (from the funeral of wife Marjorie)

No comments: