Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update to FHE and funny things to remember.

Sydney came up to me the other day and asked if it was Family Home Evening night tonight. I told her no, it was Friday, we have FHE on Monday night. She said, "Well, can we pretend that it is Family Home Evening night?" How sweet is that!

Lauren has said some funny things lately, as usual, unfortunately i can't remember them right now. That's one reason I am keeping this blog, bc my memory sucks! Anyway, when I remember, I'll come back and record them here.

Ooooh, I just remembered one. I sat down on the couch and told Lauren it was time for me to watch a "mommy show". Spongebob was on tv and I am not a big fan of Spongebob (sorry Aunt Pat). I told Lauren I didn't like Spongebob and she asked me "Why?" Me - "I don't know, I just don't. Lauren - "Is it because he's a sponge?" Me - speechless. That may be why. I try not to be prejudice...but I must have some bad feelings towards sponges.