Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sydney's Preschool Graduation

Look at our beautiful graduate. Sydney graduated from preschool on Thursday. What a great ceremony! They started by showing a slide show of each of the students as a baby, then in class and then in their cap and gowns. I almost started to cry, but I gained my composure and made it through without any tears. They sang a lot of the songs that they had learned throughout the year, played a song on the recorder and then got their diplomas. We are so proud of you, Sydney! Next year she'll be in kindergarten. How can that be? Sydney has loved her preschool program and teachers and she has learned so much. Lauren will be going to preschool next year, so we'll get to do it all again. I can't wait.
Here they are together. Here is Sydney with her preschool teachers. They were great teachers!!!

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

oh my! this is so stinkin cute! I love that they have caps and gowns for the kiddos!!!