Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Blog

Hi everyone. I am attempting to start a blog to share pictures and family happenings with everyone who might be interested in viewing them. This will include information and pictures of our family which includes me, Maureen, (There probably won't be any pictures of me since I am the photograper and I also hate to be in pictures. So it works out well that I'm the photograper.) Aaron, my fabulous husband, and our five children, Alex, Wesley, Sydney, Lauren and Wyatt. Please excuse any odd happenings on this blog as I familiarize myself with the process and learn the ropes of blogging.

And for my first experiment, I will post a picture. Here is the most recent photo of the family minus me and Wyatt at the beach this summer (June 2007). We don't have a current picture of the whole family since Wyatt has been born. That is on our list of things to do. Here it goes.




No comments: