Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mario Lopez

Well, just to get more experience in posting to this blog, I will continue with some recent happenings. This past Friday me and the kids and my mom went to the Southern Women's show at the merchandise mart. Oh, I expected to come home frazzled and frustrated from forcing my children to walk with us through the rows of booths and chaos, but to our surprise they all behaved very well and to top it all off I was pleasantly surprised to have seen Mario Lopez, who spoke and signed autographs at the show. Now, he is no comparison to my cutey pie of a husband, but I must admit that I do take a liking to latin men who can dance. By the way, Dancing with the Stars starts tomorrow night. I am so excited.


I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to post Aaron's picture on this blog so I will now take this opportunity to share Mario's photo. He is very cute, although I must say, he is much smaller in real life. Hmmmm...I wish people would say that about me.

No comments: