Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cute Kids

Okay, forget the gratitude journal. I am very blessed and I am very thankful, but obviously not enough to be diligent in keeping a gratitude journal. I thought it would do easier online, but I guess not. On the other hand, I hear the activity day girls are doing a good job on their journals. Good for them! Our home teachers came last week and shared a very motivational story about keeping journals. I know I really need to do it. Does anyboday have any good suggestions?

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. We did. We had a great meal over at Ali's around noon and then Johnny and Aaron took all the kids to the movies. Wyatt and I had a quiet and peaceful afternoon at home and for that I am very, very grateful. Here are a couple of pictures I took today before church. I hope you enjoy them.
Isn't he handsome!!! He is a little sweetheart! Look at those eyelashes.
Aren't they cute! I don't know what they would do if they didn't have each other. I don't know what I would do without them.

4 comments:

sarah said...

i'm not a great journal keeper myself but i must say that the blog does motivate me. i hear there are some companies who can print out your blog at the end of the year in book format. how cool is that? that motivates me to post pics and thoughts more often...well, sort of.
by the way, cute pictures!

Unknown said...

The pics are too cute. I would vote for printing out your blog at the end of the year. That way you can keep everyone up to date your journaling and scrapbooking complete!! Maybe I'll try it. Wyatt is soooo tall, and cute.

Mo said...

What a great idea! I'll have to find out more about that.

tiki_lady said...

Your girls are so cute and so photogenic. Wyatt, has grown too! I am going to print my blog into a book as well! This is why I keep loading tons of pictures! Great Blog.