Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gratitude Journal - Day 2

Today was a busy day for us all. One of the appointments we had today was Wyatt's 4 month checkup. He is doing great! He weighs 12 lbs 4 oz now and is in the 50th percentile for height. As many of you know, we had some complications with this pregnancy and worried that something may be wrong with the baby. We had a lot of tearful days worrying and praying that everything would be alright and our baby would be healthy. Well, one week past his due date we had a beautiful, tiny, baby boy. I am grateful for this small miracle. He is precious! I am grateful for the power of prayer because I know many people prayed for him and for our family. I am grateful for the power of the priesthood because Aaron gave me a blessing, in which he said everything would be alright and it is. I am truly blessed!

No comments: