Monday, November 12, 2007

14 Days of Gratitude

I am very lucky to be able to work with the girls ages 8-11 at church as activity day leader. We have a fun time and they are super girls. This week we are going to be talking about gratitude. Tis the season. I will be giving each of them a little notebook and a challenge to keep a gratitude journal, or in other words, to recognize and write down the blessings they recieve daily. I thought it would be fun to try it here, too. So for the next 2 weeks I will be including a daily log of something that I am grateful for that day. I hope you all will join me in my "14 days of gratitude". I would love to hear from all of you. All you have to do is click on the "Comments" button at the bottom of this post and share your thoughts. It's real easy.

Now, it goes without saying that I am most grateful for my family, for my Savior and for the gospel in my life, but I also wanted to try to remember some of the smaller, everyday things that I am thankful for...and one thing thing that I am grateful for EVERY night is my warm, comfortable bed. I make it everyday, even if it is right before I get in it, because I love to crawl into it every night. It feels so good to rest my weary body after a long, busy day. That's where I'm headed right now. Sweet dreams to you all!

No comments: