Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Meet our newest member of the family.

Little Red Riding Hood is the name of the day. I don't think it will stick. I think she deserves a better name than that. This is one of Sydney's birthday presents and definitely her favorite. She loves her! I was skeptical about keeping this little creature in my home, but she is definitely growing on me. Right now she is running crazily around in her new home. I think she likes her new setup. I like it, too. Now that she is all settled in, I am feeling much better about keeping her. Although, I knew I didn't have much choice when I mention to Sydney that we may not be able to keep her. Sydney proceeded to lift up her guinea pig, look her in the eyes and cry "I will not let them take you from me." It was quite pitiful. She loves her new pet and she would hold her and pet her all day long, if she could.

No comments: